10 ½ Rules for Gaining Publicity by Ian Mason, , Manager – CSR, PR and Training, BrandMoxie
Entrepreneur presentation: Nexus Business Services – Souad Al Hosani, President, Nexus Business Services
Entrepreneur presentation: Slices – Faisal Al Hammadi, Co-founder, Slices
UNLEASH BUSINESS SUCCESS IN 2012!
THE INSIDERS GUIDE TO PUBLICITY FOR SME’s
Wednesday, 21 March, 6pm – 8pm, Al Mamoura Auditorium, Abu Dhabi
The March Tamakkan seminar spotlights two inspiring Emirati entrepreneurs and provides expert knowledge on gaining publicity for SMEs.
· Live Performance by the winner of February’s “The Dream Players”, Osama Elkamel
· “Business Lessons I Learned- The Hard Way” by Faisal Al Hammadi, co-founder of Slices, a new healthy food outlet in Abu Dhabi. Khalid will provide insights on the challenges facing a start-up business and the lessons he learned while establishing Slices.
· “Top Ten Ways to Generate Publicity” by Ian Mason, Manager- CSR and Public Relations, BrandMoxie. Publicity is a powerful tool to have in your marketing workbox. Ian will offer his top tips for getting free promotion of your business through publicity.
· Entrepreneur Spotlight: Souad Mohamed Al Hosani, President and Founder of Nexus Business Services and Nexus Agencies. Souad will share secrets about what inspired her to start Nexus Business Services and what motivates her to achieve continued success.
· The Entrepreneur Quiz! How much do you really know about business? In just 10 questions you can find out. Are you up to the challenge?
· Panel discussion with opportunities for the audience to participate.
Attendance is free but registration is required. Be sure to register early as seats are limited, and feel free to pass on this invitation to others who may benefit from this knowledge sharing platform. Tamakkan provides a wonderful opportunity for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to learn, share and network. To register, call Priya on 024918624 or email email@example.com
Tamakkan is an organisation that is aimed nurturing the spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation in the UAE. It does so byorganising monthly seminars that focus on business and entrepreneurship topics and that are provided free of cost.Tamakkan is supported by JBI/ ALDAR and BrandMoxie. Tamakkan is made possible through the contributions of individuals and corporations. If you or your organisation wants to participate in, or support Tamakkan, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.